How I reach Diamond 1 in TFT?


So yeah, here's how it all started. Did you know Auto Chess, the first game which defined this innovative Auto Battler genre. I was introduced to this game by a very good friend. It was a big hit at that time and he sincerely taught me how to master it. As soon as when I understand all the mechanics, design, meta and strategies around, I was totally hooked on. It's also the time when the competitiveness in this game is booming. Ranking and leaderboard become the measurement for your knowledge and skill in this game. Thus, I decided to try hard on climbing and see what I've got. But it was a desparate pain at first. I struggled to keep the consistent climb and motivation. This is when I apply my Problem solving and Analyzing skill to the situation. I made a Trello board to keep track of all my mistakes, decisions and analysis after each match to consider, analyze, award and punish myself for everything I could've have done better. As time flies, I completely improve and achieve what I deserve for all my effort and determination. It might not that much compared to others but I was so proud of the journey at that time. If you're curious about, just take a look, hope it can inspire you somehow, my friend.




Later then, Riot announced Teamfight Tactics (TFT). During the time when Auto Chess is starting to lose its focus and lack of innovations and improvements, TFT rises up and becomes another big bang. Despite the similar gameplay, all the mechanics and designs in this game seem to be more addicting and thrilling to enjoy. So I left Auto Chess and join this whole new world. Thanks to all the precious experience and skills which I've developed back then, I can try hard and compete in this new game in a very high standard ability. At the moment, Diamond 1 is my personal best and I'm still learning, practicing and looking forward to seeing what more can I improve and achieve next. 



Well, after all these stuffs, I just wanna say a big thanks to all my favorite games and the amazing people behind them, they made me who I am today.

TLDR - The point is: If you can't achieve something, you're still not trying hard enough or you're trying hard in the wrong way. I wasn't good at this genre, but I learned and practiced a lot and now I can proudly grind for it. Anyway, that's how I roll, thanks for reading :)

No comments

Hey, buddy. What's on your mind :)

Powered by Blogger.